Monday, November 12, 2012

More 3d stuff, the musketeer 3d model

Trying to improve my coding skills with Javascript and Unity3d. So I had this idea to make a game with musketeers. At least I started practice blender 2.6 and made this character with it. Still I have to uv unwrap and texture it.. Pretty good after 2 week practising? I had almost 10 year of brake with 3d-modelling so I`m happy that once you learn something and you already forget it, its always easy to learn it again.. like riding a bicycle.. you never really forget it :)

I was doing 3d-models over 10 years ago, back then I couldnt draw stick figure.. I was going to study little drawing to know enough to make my own blueprints for 3d-models. I kind of forget 3d-modeling and just started to draw and paint.. maybe now im back in business..

First sketch of the model..

my blueprint.

render(with some problems with polygons)







No comments:

Post a Comment