Saturday, February 2, 2013

Character sketching month!

Part 1: the starting

I still have so many problems with drawing / painting characters. Thinking about my goals in painting... Characters are really important part of telling stories. So, now I dedicated to improve in characters. So this month goal is mainly to concentrate on characters.

My goal is atleast 100 characters painted this month. So it means around "3.5" characters per day. I am going to go trough first the fundamentals and really basic. Anatomy will come maybe in future, but now I will more about shapes.

So I was thinking to do my self little timeline.... and areas what I will try to improve.

weeks / areas
  1. Body
  2. Heads
  3. Hands And Feets
  4. Anatomy?

Here are my first seven characters... which shows that I pretty much suck, haha!  lets see how will I improve in one month.


No comments:

Post a Comment