Monday, April 22, 2013

New book arrived and some of my sketchbook studies


I am trying to improve my skills with a thought. Not only randomly sketching everything but thinking what the areas where I should improve. I still really lack in the basics things. Last area I was improving was perspective, I still need to finish the book of Perspective made easy by Ernest Norling. After I finish this book I will start studying values, colors and lighting. Lots of people recommended the book of Color and Light by James Gurney, so I ordered it from internet and it arrived today! Lets see how much this will improve my skills... I would already like to start this book but I really have to finish my perspective book before.

Here is the book! it looks really beatiful..


Also here is the sketchbooks things I had been doing for last few months. Mostly my first water color practices, character studies and some perspective sketches.





 




























No comments:

Post a Comment