Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Beginning: My road to expirience

I`m going to add here all my work what I do "almost" daily. Last blog I had was way too narrow in genre and I got bored to update it too often.
 My plan in future is to paint digitally really often and hopefully get more experiences and get some more practice. I think I haven`t evolved long time and i`m going to find out why.

 Idea is to post every painting in here.. good or bad (trust me, I make awful lot bad works). And hopefully in year or two this blog would be encouraging for people who are now in the same level that I am right now. Novice..or a just little beyond that level..
and the blog would have an answer for these questions:
  • How to get better?
  • How to Improve (being stuck same level for... years?!) ?
  • How be motivated?
  • How much time I need to get good enough?
I am going to follow the example of Journey of an Absolute Rookie: Paintings and Sketches - forum blog at conceptart.org.
I feel that I am in similar level right now, I know something and I have basics skills in digital painting but I still dont feel good enought.... So basic idea is walk the same hard road that every skillful painter has gone and share the ideas and tips in the same. Also show pretty much how much you have to work to get there!!

Wish me luck...
23.10.2012
Sazem

No comments:

Post a Comment