Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Practising on Fundamentals: Basic geometry

Today I took blender on use. I feel that all painting books have something with Geometry practise. I didnt have any real geometry blocks (and im lazy to build any) so I used blender to aid me with those cubes and cylinders... maybe not the best solution, because it would be better to sketch from real life (that what I understood) to get the form and three dimensional to your painting / sketches.
But anyway I had to learn how to assign materials to objects and learn basics of rendering with Blender. So I had kind of two flies with only one hit... Maybe I will use paper and make some of those blocks and next time draw from real objects.


Render2
First render with Blender 2.6
 Here is my digital sketch from it,, around 5minutes spend on doodle.

 And color pencil sketch too...  I still suck pretty much :D


No comments:

Post a Comment