Sunday, January 20, 2013

Red Queen and idea for improving in character painting.

Today I had "bad painting"-day :) I couldnt finish anything that I could satisfacted.

I was walking today to get motivations for future paintings and I was thinking how to improve more. I really need to start practising just characters. I was planning for next month (February) to dedicate for character painting. I will take some amount of characters that I have to finish until the end of the month. I was thinking something like 100 characters... so 28 days / 100 = 3.5 characters everyday. Also I will look lots of material to study every subject little. Ofcourse in one month I wont be pro in anatomy but still I think I could improve a lot in the whole field... lets see that in February.. 

Now here is my todays daily sketch.. Red queen... First one was total failure and I dont even like the one I made after. In the second I even tried to save the painting using some photos and making texture with those... I really really need to start studying the basics. That`s why I am now sketching traditionally with color pencils...



No comments:

Post a Comment